Strictly, No Smoking in any Park building at any time.
1) Always register at office before proceeding in the park
2) All fees payable in advance.
3) Visitors are requested to park their cars in the car park provided and check in at the office. Guests are responsible for the behaviour of their visitors.
4) Children are not permitted to play in or around amenity blocks or laundry sites. All children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities.
5) Kitchen utensils to be washed in the sinks provided in the laundry.
6) Unnecessary noise or vandalism will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
7) The cleaning of fish is not permitted within the park.
8) Vehicles must drive at walking pace within the park.
9) All garbage (Must be wrapped) and recyclables must be placed in the correct bins at your nearest refuse station.
10) Car repairs are not to be carried out in the park.
11) Sites to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
12) Helmets MUST be worn when riding bicycles skate boards etc in the park confines.
13) Small dogs permitted at the manager’s discretion
14) Fires may be lit after obtaining permission from management, and then only in fireplaces provided.
15) Check out time is strictly 10.00am. If this is NOT adhered to a minimum charge of an extra daily rate will be applied. Late check out may be allowed for an hourly fee. Please ask at the office (minimum 24 hours prior notice required).
16) Hire Units must be left in clean and tidy condition, or a cleaning fee not less than $50.00 will apply.
17) Washing must be hung on lines provided adjacent to laundry. No temporary lines are permitted on your site.
18) Failure to adhere to the above regulations may result in cancellation of your site with no refund.
19) These regulations are to ensure that all our guests enjoy their holiday at Rainbow Pines. This caravan park is hereby exempt from all loss and liabilities, however incurred.